Radio Media Pack
Questions Cash Unclaimed will answer for your listeners:
1. What is unclaimed money/property?
2. Who holds the unclaimed money?
3. How much is there in unclaimed money/property?
4. How do people find out if they have money or property to be claimed?
5. Who would claim money owed to a family member that has passed away?
6. What do you do if you find out you have money to claim?
7. Why should someone pay for Cash Unclaimedâ€™s search when you can search states for free?
8. What makes Cash Unclaimed better than the other search services? Is it another internet scam?
9. How likely is it that â€œIâ€? would be owed money?
10. How long does it take to get the money once you have submitted a claim?
11. Why is the amount of unclaimed money growing so rapidly?
12. What happens if no one claimed the property or money?
YOUR LISTENERS FIND MONEY DURNING THE SHOW
Your Listeners Have Unclaimed Money
Cash Unclaimed would like to assist your listeners in finding their money. Our site offers a free name search. Listeners can enter their name and the names of their family and friends and see if money is owed to them.
Listeners can call in and share how much money they found.
The listener who searches and finds the most unclaimed money will receive a gift from Cash Unclaimed.
Decide which gift suite your listeners best:
- ipod shuffle
- $100 Nordstrom Gift Certificate
- $100 Sharper Image Gift Certificate
- Digital Camera
- ??????? Suggestion from you
It is great listener involvement and generates very happy audience!
Thank you for taking the time to review information about unclaimed property and CashUnclaimed.com.
Cash Unclaimed is pleased to assist the public and media in any way needed. We will gladly provide additional information, statements, interviews, articles, etc.
For immediate media contact:
By phone at: 714-277-3040 extension 707
or by email at:
PR (at) CashUnclaimed.com
(please replace the (at) with the @ symbol to send email. We have spelled out email address this way to avoid spam harvesters from gathering this email address and sending us spam.
*Please call the above number for public relations information only. This number is not for sales calls or for customer service. If you are a customer and need help – please contact us through our live online help center by clicking this link or going to: